Mission, beliefs, goals and vision
We understand that wealth creation and community well-being are two sides of the same coin. We’re for both. We won’t compromise our performance or your beliefs.
We exist to provide financial leadership and thereby to support The Uniting Church Synod of NSW and the ACT by:
- Managing the Church’s funds professionally, prudently, ethically and profitably with due attention to the management of risk;
- Providing financial solutions that recognise the changing sophistication and expanding needs of all church entities;
- Distributing the maximum prudent surplus to the church each year; and
- Building the Church an endowment for the future by ensuring appropriate attention is given to both risk and return.
By being honest, ethical, trustworthy and transparent.
By being sincere in caring for others, supportive of our customers, our staff, our communities and of the Church.
By being focused on customers and on creating value for our stakeholders, dedicated to work competently, efficiently and effectively.
Our Strategic Goals
- Optimise returns relative to risk
- Increase the proportion of investments that implement ethical principles in a positive, impactful way
- Build and sustain strong relationships, especially within the Uniting Church
- Provide cost-effective financial products, services and distribution to meet the needs of our investors and borrowers
- Raise awareness within the UCA of our services and guiding principles
- Maintain clear accountability and responsibility for performance
- Seek out new and diversified revenue streams for growth
- Develop, train and empower all staff
“Consistent with our charitable purpose, Christian values and mission, each year we strive to increase our distribution to the Synod of NSW and the ACT while also building a capital base that will ensure a sustainable endowment for the future.”