Giving to the Church
Giving Direct allows your Organisation’s members to make regular contributions to your congregation, or tithe, via a Direct Debit.This helps you plan for the future because when you receive regular contributions, it provides a better idea of what income to expect. It also allows members to contribute to your Organisation on those occasions when they are unable to attend worship in person.
The benefits to your Organisation
- You can receive a regular statement showing the amount of contributions received
- There are no transaction or maintenance fees
- It helps your Organisation forecast income
- It allows your members to practice good stewardship when they cannot attend worship
- All Giving Direct is anonymous to respect an individuals privacy