A Car Loan to get your work plans moving
If a car would make your work much easier, Uniting Financial Services may be able to help. We offer a car loan to Ministers of The Word, Ordinands, Deacons, and employees of The Uniting Church in Australia, Synod of NSW and the ACT.
Car loans are available for purchasing or refinancing a new or used car over a maximum term of five years.
You can apply for loans of up to $50,000.
No added fees
UFS offers fast approval plus:
- No establishment fees
- No early repayment fees
- No monthly or maintenance fees
Choose a loan that’s right for you
All our car loans are secured, which means you enjoy a lower interest rate.
The variable rate loan is all about flexibility. The interest rate on this loan moves up and down with the market, and you can make extra repayments at any time at no charge.
Features and benefits
- Terms are available from one to five years
- There are no establishment, application or monthly maintenance fees
- There are no early repayment fees
- You can make extra repayments on your variable loan at any time at no charge
View our calculator to get an estimation of your borrowing capacity. Click here
Apply for a Car loan (PDF)