A Church Loan to help you build your goals
Fulfilling the mission of your organisation requires more than faith. In fact, sometimes large, capital expenditure is required to achieve an important goal. That is where Uniting Financial Services can make a difference.
You can apply for a Church Loan to buy buildings, build a school or make property improvements. These Loans can also be used to refinance an external loan. They can be taken out for periods from one to twenty years, and you can choose from principal and interest or interest only (conditions apply) repayments.
A choice of fixed or variable rates
Select either a fixed or variable rate, whatever works best for your Organisation. A fixed rate loan allows you to plan to pay at a level that your Organisation is comfortable with, and can budget for.
Choosing a variable rate loan gives you the option of making extra repayments to reduce the amount of interest paid over the life of the loan.
A very special loan
Uniting Financial Services is here to help you serve your community. Unlike many other financial institutions, our Church Loan has no establishment, application, or monthly/annual fees.
Features and benefits
- Terms are available from one to twenty years
- Select from principal and interest or interest-only (conditions apply) repayments
- Choose from fixed or variable rates
- Save with no establishment, application or monthly/annual fees
- Make extra repayments on your variable loan at any time at no charge